Sunday, February 10, 2013

President's Day Sort

I made this packet last year after being inspired by Cara Carroll's fun President Day activities. She just makes everything look more engaging. I've used the heck out of her Pint Sized Presidential Fun packet. And did you see she's finally made FONTS??  Oh my gosh... I am SO excited to start using them.  Anyway... I digress. 

I spent some time today adding a couple of writing pages that I needed for use in my classroom this week anyway.  We focus SO much on Washington and Lincoln that I plan to use this as a jumping off point for the new CCSS regarding different characters and experiences.  Go check it out and tell me what you think!  Is this something you think your class could use? Would you use it whole group or small? 

No comments:

Post a Comment