Monday, February 4, 2013

Show Us What You Bought

First off, I think I have a shopping compulsion.  I've pretty much always suspected it, but it rears its head every time TpT has one of these dang sales.  Here's what I got yesterday- I'm joining in my first Linky Party (that's the dumbest word EVER, ps...)

 

Here's what I had been wanting and wanting but needed a good excuse to actually purchase. It's going to tie my Chinese New Year study up into a pretty little bow- thank you very much Teaching in High Heels!
 
 
 
Then I got this March Daily Sentence Editing packet along with the February packet from Randi at Teach It With Class because a BUNCH of my kids are missing these editing skills and our Winter MAP scores totally reflected it. I'm going to use them during our Tiered Intervention time. They are SO easy to prepare and I love their simple layout that's easy for my kids to make sense of.
 
 
The other thing I bought was a set of borders from The ClipArt Factory because I am obsessed with borders. I am not including an image because I can't figure out how to use their TpT thumbnail and not have it be all blurry! Anyone have any great ideas on that? For the other ones I just went to their blog and copied the image.  This having a blog thing has a steep learning curve!
 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the Chinese new year packet... I'm off to check it out!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete