Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Two Fabulicious Freebies!

Look at me- two posts in two days. I'm on a roll!  I'm linking up with Freebielicious to share a couple of printables I just posted to TpT and will be using in my classroom tomorrow.



The first is just a practice page I plan to use for Spelling.  They just write the word, illustrate it, and use it in a sentence. 



The other is a quick litthe graphic organizer I'll be using during Guided Reading groups to practice asking thin (Who/What/When) questions and thick questions that really encourage them to think.  So here you go!

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! I love your freebies. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Kristy
    The Phonics Phenomenon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! I just thought I'd throw them out in case anyone could use them. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice article and I am Obat Aborsi And Obat Telat Bulan very happy to meet with your blog, the articles are very interesting, thank you for share very amazing article and I wait for the next quality articles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you..You are such thoughtful teacher..Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you..You are such thoughtful teacher..Great job.

    ReplyDelete