Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Two Fabulicious Freebies!

Look at me- two posts in two days. I'm on a roll!  I'm linking up with Freebielicious to share a couple of printables I just posted to TpT and will be using in my classroom tomorrow.



The first is just a practice page I plan to use for Spelling.  They just write the word, illustrate it, and use it in a sentence. 



The other is a quick litthe graphic organizer I'll be using during Guided Reading groups to practice asking thin (Who/What/When) questions and thick questions that really encourage them to think.  So here you go!

8 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! I love your freebies. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Kristy
    The Phonics Phenomenon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! I just thought I'd throw them out in case anyone could use them. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice article and I am Obat Aborsi And Obat Telat Bulan very happy to meet with your blog, the articles are very interesting, thank you for share very amazing article and I wait for the next quality articles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you..You are such thoughtful teacher..Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you..You are such thoughtful teacher..Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! My daughter needed to change things up with spelling and this helped!

    ReplyDelete